CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.30.2007

I think I'm crazy..

Despite the fact that being a mother is the most difficult undertaking of my life -- and I mean very, VERY difficult -- I look at pictures of Jones when he was first born and long for another one. It's not just so I can have another little thing to cuddle, it's just a stirring in my heart to have babies.

This is complete craziness. But I suppose it's also how God populates the planet with little images of Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!

Oh, and I am way impressed with your camping with a 7 month old endeavor. If he isn't adaptable already by nature, he certainly will be!

Lori said...

Yikes!! I know what you mean. It's ludacris, but true!

And you camping trip post was the funniest post in the history of posts!! I laughed so hard!!

RT said...

Mmm, I love that baby stage. Even with a sometimes-crazy three year old, even on days where I think, How could I possible handle another child?, I still want another one. : )