CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.29.2007

Miss me while I'm gone..

Tomorrow morning, we leave bright and early for a little family vacation! Jones did pretty well on his trip to St. Louis a few weeks ago, so we're not too worried -- and even if all hell breaks loose, we have two extra pairs of arms to help us out, as we are traveling with Bryan's parents (Mike & Dixie). A third pair is awaiting us at our destination -- Aunt Tracy's arms in Little Rock, Arkansas. (Maybe we'll get to have a date with all these eager babysitters around!) Another bonus is that we're taking Mike & Dixie's car, which has a DVD player. The girls (and baby) get to watch movies while the dudes drive. (I always offer to take a shift, but never mind being turned down!) ;)

I'll post when we get back!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Have a wonderful trip. I hope you get that date. :)

Carol said...

The week after will be fine, Jamie. Just give me a call. :)